Bulk chemical market strength ranking
Issuing time:2021-01-15 17:22
Toluene, xylene, styrene, solvent oil, octanol, acetone, isobutanol, tianjiao, high temperature coal tar, propylene, acetic acid, diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, isopropanol
Coiling acrylic acid and ester, maleic anhydride, methanol, PVC, DOP, benzene anhydride, PTA, n-butanol, acrylonitrile, macromonomer, DBP, formaldehyde, industrial naphthalene, vinyl acetate, o-xylene, PE, PP, propylene glycol, cyclohexanone, butanone
Drops in MMA, phenol, and pure benzene
Summary: The US Energy Information Administration has raised its crude oil price forecast in anticipation of a global supply crunch. U.S. and European crude oil futures rebounded on the eve of President-elect Joe Biden's stimulus announcement, sending WTI to its highest level since February last year, while a surge in U.S. cases of novel coronavirus continued to curb gains. WTI and cloth oil hit a new high in the year, the daily K index is still a rising signal. The U.S. Energy Administration forecasts U.S. crude oil production to remain below 11.5 million barrels in 2021-22. Aftermarket resistance to the epidemic and changes in crude oil production are still the main factors affecting oil prices. Oil prices above $50 also face some volatility risk. Domestic chemical market easy to rise difficult to fall, downstream procurement rational.
1. The central bank conducted 2 billion 7-day reverse repo operation in the open market.
2. December housing price data: New home prices in first-tier cities rose 0.3%.
3. The price of domestic oil prices was adjusted for the first time in 2021 on the 15th, or now the "fifth consecutive increase".
1. The Federal Reserve said it would continue to maintain ultra-loose monetary policy and low interest rates.
2. The minutes of the ECB meeting show that policy members were divided on the extent of additional monetary stimulus.
3. President of the Japan Bankers Association: As the Bank of Japan's negative interest rate policy has led to lower interest rates, the profits of financial institutions have deteriorated.